So I'm going to have to be thinking about a new organization method soon.
I was thrilled to find Denise's product, The Coupon Clutch. This is not your average coupon organizer! It looks more like a purse or tote.
The Coupon Clutch is a handmade fabric-covered 3-inch three-ring coupon binder that is made to look like a designer tote. It has a soft, padded outer cover, two interior pockets, and room for 3,000 coupons! The padded straps allow you to have your hands free as you carry your coupons.
You can purchase the Coupon Clutch in one of three ways:
- The Coupon Clutch - This is the tote without the insert pages. If you already have your own coupon pocket pages, then this might be your best option. The tote itself is $29.99 plus shipping.
- The Coupon Clutch + Deluxe Insert Package - This is perfect if you've been using an organizational system other than a binder. If you order this combination, you'll get The Coupon Clutch plus:
* 8 tabbed dividers
* 3 plastic binder pockets
* 11 three-pocket pages
* 11 six-pocket pages
* 22 nine-pocket pages
* 5-page instruction booklet
This package is $49.90 plus shipping.
- The Pattern - If you're interested in making your own tote, you can purchase the pattern and download it immediately. You can choose your own fabric and add your own binder and insert pages. The pattern is $7.95.
Denise has generously offered to sponsor a giveaway for The Coupon Clutch + Deluxe Insert Package. One of my readers will win the complete system! The winner will be able to select a fabric style from The Coupon Clutch website.
There are five ways to enter to win:
- Visit The Coupon Clutch website, look at the designs, and choose your favorite. Leave a comment telling me which Coupon Clutch you like best. Be sure to leave your email address or link to your Blogger profile (if it's public) so that I can contact you if you win.
- Become a follower of this blog. You can follow by adding this site to your Google Reading list, or you can click the Follow button on the right side of this page. Once you sign up, leave a comment alerting me that you are following. Already a follower? Just leave me a comment letting me know.
- Subscribe to this blog's daily email update. This gets you a single daily update email at the end of each day. If there are any posts at all, you get one email with all of them. If there aren't any posts, then you don't get an email. I promise to never give your email address to ANYONE else, and I don't email my list anything but the daily updates. If you already subscribe, leave a comment letting me know. If you sign up to subscribe, leave a comment letting me know.
- Post this giveaway on your blog. If you do a post, leave a link directly to the post in the comments section here.
- Add me to your blogroll. This can be via my button or text, however your blogroll is set up. If you use buttons, please use my new one, replacing any older versions that might be out there. The code is directly below the button on the left side of this page. If you do this, leave a comment letting me know. Include your blog site address so that I can check it out! If you already have my button on your blog, please update the image and leave me a link. I'll stop by to say hello.
If you're entering more than once, please leave separate comments letting me know what you did. If you do four different things to enter but only leave one comment, you only end up with one entry. Instead, leave a comment for each method of entry that you use.
The winner will be chosen randomly on Monday, February 22 at 9:00 p.m. EST. Good luck